Effective date: 08/2023
Collection of Information
SENS processes personal data that is provided to us by either you, our business partners or customers etc. Usually, that amounts to the processing of some of the following categories of personal data e.g.:
- You may provide personal information voluntarily to SENS' Contact Form includes: your name, your company, e-mail address, phone number (optional) and any other data related to your requirements, provided in the content of the query sent via the contact form.
- Candidates may provide personal information voluntarily to SENS' Careers includes: your first name - last name, e-mail address, phone number and any other data related to your resumé, provided in the content of the query sent via the apply form.
- As you navigate through the Site, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies, page tagging and similar technologies as described below.
A cookie is a small amount of data created in a computer when a person visits a website. It often includes an anonymous unique identifier. A cookie can be used to identify a device. It, however, is not used to collect any personal information. In other words, it does not have the function of identifying an individual user of the website. Cookies are used by SENS to collect statistics about the number of visits of users to SENS Website and the users’ preference of websites and online services offered on SENS. You may choose to accept or reject cookies. If you reject the cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functions of SENS, such as saving your preferences in using SENSWebsite and accessing some online services on SENSWebsite.
Scope of information usage
We use personal information to:
- Contact and provide the consultation about our services if requested from prospects;
- Contact for an interview if the candidate matches the recruitment criteria from HR Department;
- Track the website users' traffic
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our clients browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Provision of Personal Data
For different purposes and at different times you may be invited to provide personal data to SENS through SENS Website on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include your name, company name, telephone number or e-mail address. SENS will specify the collection purpose and intended usage of your data when it invites you to provide such information. Unless permitted or required by law, SENS will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent. SENS Website uses SSL protocol to encrypt data during network transmission to protect your personal data. All personal data you provide to SENS via SENS Website are secured, and access to them is restricted to authorized personnel only.
Your personal information shall be retained for as long as necessary: for the fulfillment of the declared, specified, and legitimate purpose, or when the processing relevant to the purpose has been terminated; for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or for legitimate purposes, which shall be consistent with applicable standards, if any, adopted in the education and/or research sectors or approved by the appropriate government agency.
What you can do for your Personal Data we maintain
You have the rights to:
(a) request access to your Personal Data;(b) request for correction or deletion of your Personal Data;(c) withdraw consent for us to collect, use and disclose your Personal Data under this Policy.
Please be noted that your request may be denied to the extent required or permitted by applicable laws or regulations.
How you can contact us
If you have any concerns for your Personal Data, please contact us via mail to the address below:
SENS Ltd., Co.Address: Floor 16, WorkPlace PL Building, 16 Nguyen Truong To Street, Ward 13, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamTel: (+84) 28 36 36 76 33Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAttn: Legal Department